Does at least one of these sound like you?
• A busy, working professional with a family and aging parents.
• Feeling overwhelmed with the Senior Living options and where to begin.
• Hearing or Feeling "Not ready" to make any decisions just yet from loved ones.
• A parent working at home with the kids while managing your side hustle (while still having said family and aging parents–you rock!)
• Trying to be proactive for your future and lighten the burden on your family when the time comes you yourself need additional care (you rock, too!)
This Roadmap is for You! The intention is to eliminate the Google Searching and DIY'ing that can come from not having an easy-to-understand guide at your fingertips. It's here and it's for you!
Your loved one, be it an elder or aging Parent, Spouse, family member, Client, or friend…is in need of additional care, and you need to figure out what the best next step is ASAP.
There needs to be a plan.
So often folks wait until a crisis arises or puts off thinking of this “type of thing” until there’s no longer time to think about it, neutrally/proactively.
It doesn't have to be as scary and as dreaded as it's been made to seem, or previously experienced.
This Roadmap is designed to save you time, money, and energy.
Acknowledging the high rate of burnout for people who are working in the family caregiver and healthcare role(s), this roadmap was created to connect readers to resources and support networks, whilst equipping them with practical tools they can utilize in the face of any caregiving challenge.